Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Witty Insult and Clever Comeback Against the Devil





"Tis no sin to cheat the devil" ~ Daniel Defoe

A mathematician, a physicist and a high school dropout were at the pearly gates of heaven waiting to be allowed entrance. But instead of St.Peter, they were met by the Devil.

"Heaven is overcrowded right now and I have been delegated by God to limit those who can enter."

"I will allow you to ask me one question, and you can enter heaven if I cannot answer it" continued the Devil.

The mathematician created a complicated Calculus problem which would have taken a person using a computer days to solve, but the devil only look at it briefly and gave the correct answer. Poof! The mathematician vanish and found himself in Hell.

The physicist was next and he ask for the solution to a quantum physics question which Einstein had never solved. The Devil took a minute to find the answer. "Albert ask me a similar question, why don't you join him." The physicist found his body molecules disintegrating and he was on his way to hell as well.

"Before I ask my question, I need a stool with seven holes drill into the seat" the high school dropout requested.

Although it was not part of the deal, the Devil was intrigue and with a snap of his fingers the stool appeared.

The dropout then sat on the stool and farted. "Now which hole did my fart go through?" he ask the Devil.

"That's easy" Satan replied without bothering to think, "It pass through all of them."

"Wrong...you can go back to hell. I farted through my ASS-HOLE."

Needless to say, the high school dropout entered heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment